We are very proud to announce PlanEngage 2.0 which includes our brand new Concurrent Editing experience!
Having completely overhauled the PlanEngage editing system, users can now edit a section at the same time as another user and see their changes in real-time. They can also turn on track changes or comments functionality to enhance the collaboration on the platform. Check out our promotional video below to see more about one of our biggest releases yet!
This update also includes an improvement to the way that pictures and tables are added into the platform with the ability to copy and paste in image and tables. We have also increased the options for text editing features within text elements.
- Google Analytics sees addition of context id and registered user filtration
- Audio and Video element features
- Multiple file uploads
- Enhanced to comply with US 508 accessibility requirements
- GIS Support for VectorTileService/VectorTileLayer, WebTileLayer, and OpenStreetMapLayer
- Map Feedback Results now include reply comments
- Placeholder for full end user terms for privacy and product usage
- Audio and video editing interface enhancement
- GIS asynchronous publication stability
- Fix on project restore issue with GIS incorrectly restoring
- Page and Map Feedback minor overhaul and tidy up
- Project Group home page display corrected for anonymous users
- PDF generation minor fixes
- Minor (but helpful) user experience improvements