No, PlanEngage is not just for Environment projects! It was originally designed with the purpose of creating a Digital environmental impact reports (EIA/REF/EIS), but it can be used for a wide range of our projects – some of these uses are listed below.
What types of projects benefit from this digital solution?
This solution is suitable for a wide range of projects including:
- Environmental impact assessments and other statutory approval processes, including infrastructure, mining, traditional and renewable energy, and waste management projects
- Transport and other major infrastructure project planning - master planning, concept and detailed design development, design options community consultation
- Environmental management plans for a range of infrastructure projects, including during construction
- Community Engagement/Public Participation, collection of public sentiment, comment management, feedback on proposed projects, input on planning projects and community design input.
- Community resilience and climate adaptation planning
- Contaminated land investigations and remediation projects
- Mine rehabilitation and closure plans
- Residential and commercial developments
We regularly have clients and staff finding new use cases for PlanEngage. Contact one of our sales team to discuss your use case and how PlanEngage could be suitable for you.